Thursday 27 August 2015

For the First Time - The script

But we're gonna start by
Drinking old cheap bottles of wine


Let's start with the easy stuff; I'm Ellie, I'm an 18 year old A Level student and I'm incredibly clueless about how to make a blog (off to a great start).
This blog will be an outlet for all my thoughts, and downright nonsense, but I have big plans for it! For a while, until I find my creative writing footing, I will base each blog post around a song but each post will be different. The posts may come in the form of diary entries, letters, poetry or short story or whatever else grabs my attention (yeah that's another thing, my attention wavers and I tend to rant oops).

A big inspiration for the blog is my wine-drinking-fluffy-sock-wearing best friend Charlotte. She has a blog herself (ramblesandramen.blogspot.nl) and the girl is fabulous! She's been there for me for years now and without her I wouldn't be the person I am today so thank you charlotte, the wines on me next time.
Charlotte looking dashing as ever!

The other inspiration for this blog is my weirdo with psychopathic tendencies! If he hadn't  read one of my 'letters to no one' and encouraged me to start this blog, I'd probably still be listening to that voice in the back of my mind telling me not to. So yes a big thank you to you, bug.

Just a Bear and her Bug.
Okay this turned out longer than I expected so I'll stop rambling now, well at least until next time.

So yes, we all need to do something For The First Time and this was mine. 

Thank you all for reading, my first proper non-introductory post should be up in a few hours. Well, hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment