Tuesday 8 September 2015

Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer

She sleeps alone
My heart want to go home
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you
 
Things you'll do if you're in an LDR:
  •  You'll count endlessly - days, hours,letters! You name it, you'll count it.
  •  You will take more pictures - food,funny faces, that weird fridge magnet that you know they'd just love!
  •  You'll get jealous of everyone that spends time with them - Even their mum! I'm not kidding, it gets so bad sometimes.
  •  you'll have to clean your phone screen so much more often - you get that weird ear smudge from being on the phone for hours and crying makes it worse.
  •  Everything will remind you of that person - even that weird old stuffed toy in the charity shop window. Its definitely got his eyes.
  •  You'll cry... a lot! - I was a hard faced cow until my ldr now I cry a ridiculous amount shamelessly.
  •  You'll plan meticulously - but probably never do it all
  •  Every emotion will hit you all at once when you see your SO - it's like being at Disneyland when the fireworks go off.
  •  You will have mood swings - one minute you'll be on a high and then next you'll be sobbing under a blanket.
  •  couple envy - this is not just for single people but they'll never see it that way! You just have to remember that'll be you soon.
  •  Ice cream is a must - just like with a breakup, ice cream will help. Go for it, eat the whole tub!
  •  You will cherish everything that your SO buys you or makes for you - its probably in a box next to your pillow.
  •  you'll give each other weird nicknames that would embarrass the crackers out of you if you were in a 'normal' relationship.
These are obviously just a few examples and each couple will have their own special things to do. Please feel free to add yours in the comments and as a final thought:
I'm sorry for the weird crying at the concert Charlotte,  I'll try not to let it happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment